Dear Guests and Partners,
Our Guests’ health, comfort and smooth trouble-free cruising are the matters of paramount importance for the Company. We hereby wish to inform you that for any charters and cruises operated by RUNNING ON WAVES a full-scope anti-covid Contingency Plan has been adopted and will be in force until further notice. This Plan builds upon the guidelines issued by World Health Organization, International Maritime Organization, International Chamber of Shipping, Cruise Lines International Association, Malta Flag Administration, and best practices pursued by other cruise lines, private yachts and ship-owning companies alike. The Plan provides, among other measures, that:
- The Ship is sanitized every day and operating at “Sanitation Yellow” level;
- Disinfectant liquid is available for constant use by guests. Masks and gloves available for guests any time;
- Independent system of cabins air-conditioning is at work: each cabin is air-conditioned through an autonomous module;
- Check-in / check-out formalities are digitalized;
- Contactless payment methods are preferred on board;
- There is mandatory everyday screening for Crew members;
- Express tests are available on board any time;
- Crew members are to wear masks any time they contact with guests;
- All guests are required to complete a Public Health Questionnaire prior to embarkation and EITHER to provide a negative corona-test dated not earlier than 72 hours before embarkation, OR to make an express test on board at the time of embarkation;
- Social distance of 1,5 metres is to be observed;
- Guests are to wear masks when entering or leaving the restaurant (not at the tables);
- No buffet meals; food is served by the stewards;
- There is possibility to spread during meal time about the Ship – guests can eat in the restaurant, at the Sun Deck, at the Terrace Lounge, in the Ocean Bar;
- Only members of the same family (company) sit at the same table at the restaurant;
- Safe distance of 3 metres is provided between sun beds at the Sun Deck (this does not refer to guests from the same family);
- All Crew members are educated as to the symptoms of the disease and are instructed on how to proceed in case of any risk on board or on land;
- Isolation facilities are in place on board, and an Isolation/Quarantine Protocol is worked out for that kind of challenge.
No Crew member of RUNNING ON WAVES has been diagnosed with the COVID-2019.
The Company regularly revises the situation, so as to provide the most efficient reaction to potential risks and to ensure that our Guests spend their vacation aboard RUNNING ON WAVES in safety and relaxation. We will see to not applying excessive measures beyond reasonability and will announce reliefs as soon as it is safe.