Sea, Yoga and Sails - perfect harmony.
"What moves through the inner energy channels? The inner winds. They are called 'winds' because, like the wind that fills the sails of a ship, they are invisible to the eye and just as powerful as the wind."
Tibetan Yoga Book
Luxury tall ship cruise. On a boutique ship of only 18 cabins- Finest cuisine.
- Cabins equipped with a 5-star hotel room facilities.
- Watersports: swimming, water slide, snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking, wakeboard, water ski, deep sea fishing.
- Entertainments: Maritime and culinary master-classes, photosafari. Shore excursions. Disco, karaoke, cinema, table games. Massage.
- impecable service of 21 multilingual professional crew.
With Yoga or Without. In a small group, with personal coach.To take yoga program or not is your choice.
2 yoga options are available for you to join:
- In-depth intensive program for true yoga lovers.
- Light basic program: perfect for starters and for all levels of training.
Close community of interestsLike-minded cruise mates, appreciating yoga ways, closeness to nature, healthy way of life, responsible travel and sailing romance.
The expression "we are all in the same boat” becomes literally tangible on the high seas. Each of the participants of this tour has his own goals and desires. But all are united by their chosen path.
Your yoga instructor - Naïr
- Trained in India, Colombia and Spain
- Specialized in Vinyasa Yoga, Yoga Kids and Yoga for Pregnancy, plus massages, aromatherapy, chakra healing, gem therapy, etc.
- Holistic approach to yoga based on imersion into the self
About the Ship
- With the length (LOA) of 64 metres, she is one of the biggest sailing yachts in the world. And simultaniously one of the smallest ocean cruise ship.
- Over 15,5 square metres per guest of open teakwood deck space, that is 3 times more than aboard most expensive cruise ships.
- Direct access to water for swimming through a ramp.
42 guests max
Main deck CabinsThese cabins have a king size bed, a wardrobe and a bar.
Cabin №5 also has a soft corner couch.
Tween deck CabinsThe cabins located on the lower deck are fitted with portholes (circular windows). Cabins sizes vary between 11m² – 12m² (118ft² – 129ft).
Some cabins on the tween deck have king size beds (cabins №14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 29).
One cabin has a round double bed (№ 21).
One cabin has twin beds (№ 24).
Cabins №19, 22, 23, 25, 27 have triple beds in each one.
All cabin prices include full board accommodation and yoga program.
Early booking discount
|Cabin Category||Price per person (double accom.)||Price per person (single accom.)|
Special deal for children
Included in the price
- Full board (meals 4 times a day)
- Coffee/ tea and still water, crackers free during the day at the bar counter
- Kayaks, windsurf boards, fins and masks for snorkeling
- Entertainments on board: show and animation programs, sails practices, yoga classes, karaoke
- SAT TV in the cabins
- Yoga sessions with professional instructor
On extra payment
- Port charges EURO 350 (obligatory)
- Cocktails, alcohol and drinks in the bar
- Diving equipment and diving instructor services, underwater group tours
- Water ski, wakeboards etc.
- Bus excursions with invited guide
- Laundry services
- Air tickets, transfer and visa costService charge (tips) (on passengers decision)
- 60€ full body massage
- 45€ chakra energetic healing
- 45€ deep relaxation therapy
- 45€ face, head and neck massage with aramotherapy